Home Page Forums Technical Discussion GTbook Laptop randomly SHUTS down (not W10 shutdown, but OFF)

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
2022-07-26 18:34:46
#11F

I confirm that this problem manifests itself both in the WINDOWS environment and in the BIOS environment. If press DELL during boot, the laptop will enter the BIOS. After 2-3 minutes the laptop turns off. This is where the problem comes in.

2022-08-14 20:42:45
#12F

Once again, I confirm the information. The problem of shutdown is evident even in the BIOS interface.

“When the machine is turned on and press ESC to enter the bios, there will be an automatic shutdown under the bios interface?” – Yes, Automatic shutdown occurs!

Starter
2022-11-22 07:05:33
#13F

And still NO support from AlldoCube! Still my GTBook is unusable! 🙁
Can I load the ‘firmware’ (is no Firmware but full Win11 installation) of the GTbook15? That is Win11 …

Anyone tried that ??

Starter
2022-11-23 06:17:55
#14F

Due to the NON-Support of Alldocube I’m asking help here.
Is there a way that someone can extract and SHARE the AMI BIOS of the Alldocube GTBook i1405? (of a good working GTBook). I’ve got the feeling it’s BIOS related.

My laptop is not working anymore, I even can’t install windows, becaus before it is ready it loses power…

Thnx!
Alex

2022-11-29 16:17:49
#15F

First make sure that the power supply of the machine is normal, and connect the charger through the DC interface or type-c interface to charge, so as to prevent the problem caused by the power failure of the machine after the battery is depleted.

Starter
2022-12-08 18:20:36
#16F

Quote #15F by @win2tabless:

First make sure that the power supply of the machine is normal, and connect the charger through the DC interface or type-c interface to charge, so as to prevent the problem caused by the power failure of the machine after…

Been there, Done that.

Now I even can’t load a new image of Win10. Before it ends, the system is already down en shut off. I think I’m going to tear it down, get the SSD / Memory and throw it away. A new laptop from another brand would be better and costs a lot less time!

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW