Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iplay 30 pro update info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
iplay 30 pro update info
|
2021-01-29 20:48:05
Starter
#1F
Replies: 4 | Views 2427 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

Hello,

i just received my new iplay 30 pro, and i’ve tried to do a wirless update but it say error connecting 0.0.0.0:443 like there is no host for the checking of the update, is it normal ??

so my solution was to use the sp flash tool with the file that i can find in the support section, it was my first time using that software, and i didn’t expect to loose everything yes the software is updated now but everything all the apps are gone, i don’t think i can reinstall and configure everything every time there is an update, any suggestions??

thanks

Starter
2021-01-30 10:14:52
#2F

I’ve tried to check for update on another network and I get a different message, I get that I’m in the latest version, maybe the issue is that the firewall is blocking the connection to the server, is it possible to know the domain that you are using for the update?

Thanks

2021-02-04 18:18:06
#3F

Hi, sorry if I get in the way, I don’t have the solution to your problem but I would need help too.

On my iplay30 I am not getting any OTA updates and I was thinking of updating it manually with SP. Can I ask you what guide did you follow for iplay30? I have read that the manual installation process is risky. I don’t care that the data and apps are deleted, the important thing is that the tablet is up to date!

Thanks to anyone who answers me and helps me to solve my problem.

Starter
2021-02-04 19:01:11
#4F

Quote #3F by @kalos:

Hi, sorry if I get in the way, I don't have the solution to your problem but I would need help too. On my iplay30 I am not getting any OTA updates and I was thinking of updating it manually…

hello, on the download page i found a tutorial link:

https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

the biggest problem was to install the mediatek driver (on windows 10 you have to disable the driver signature verification)

then i didn’t know if i had to connect the tablet after a volume up or down, i think it was volume down (i don’t remember) but the tablet restart in the correct state and the update was ok

2021-02-04 19:58:36
#5F

Thanks a lot. I found the guide and followed all the steps. Also I am having problems regarding the drivers for Windows 10. Following the guide made me download Mediatek Driver Auto and it seemed to be successful. But after pressing DOWNLOAD from SP Flash Tool, when I connect the tablet (from off) to the PC, the tablet is not recognized. I pressed both the volume up and volume down keys, but nothing happens. The tablet remains off and does not proceed with the procedure. How can I solve this problem? What does it mean that on Windows 10 I have to disable driver signature verification? Thanks for your help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW