Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iplay 50 pro recovery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
iplay 50 pro recovery
|
2023-04-06 06:19:14
Starter
#1F
Replies: 4 | Views 3766 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

Trying to start recovery to wipe cache it comes out that the letters are very small and moreover it gives an error like no command.

Also when trying to enter recovery menu it gives all the options in Chinese.

My tablet came with last firmware and it takes an eternity to complete boot. Even with nothing else installed besides the initial setup process.

Will it be any foreseen update?

2023-04-07 09:06:59
#2F

On the Android robot interface (that is, the no commmad interface), press and hold the power button, and then quickly press the volume up button to enter the recovery operation interface, and finally execute the wipe option

2023-04-07 16:19:56
#3F

In addition to switching the launcher, is there any other operation or operation related to the launcher and plug-in? At present, it is only found that there is an error report after switching the launcher, and the problem that the system cannot be started and entered has not been found.

Starter
2023-04-10 07:37:47
#4F

Quote #2F by @win2tabless:

On the Android robot interface (that is, the no commmad interface), press and hold the power button, and then quickly press the volume up button to enter the recovery operation interface, and finally execute the wipe option

Thanks, I manage to enter into recovery but there is only the option to wipe data/ full reset. There is no wipe cache option into that recovery!

2023-04-14 10:31:06
#5F

Quote #4F by @Zekita:

Thanks, I manage to enter into recovery but there is only the option to wipe data/ full reset. There is no wipe cache option into that recovery!

“wipe data/ full reset” This is enough to restore the machine to factory settings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW