Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iplay 20 – display issues (without power supply)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
iplay 20 – display issues (without power supply)
|
2021-03-15 01:54:46
Starter
#1F
Replies: 2 | Views 1793 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

Bought my iplay 20 2 month ago. newest updates installed.

since a week as soon as the power drops below about 80 percent, i have the following issue:

click on the power button wont result in showing android screen. You can see that the display turns the background light on, but it wont show android. But, if i plug in the power cable then and press the power button, it goes immeadiately on and works perfekt.

Also: If you shut down the whole system so the tablet is off. And then you try to power it up (without cable). The Screen background light goes on, but you cant see nothing. If you do the same while the power cable is plugged in, it works perfekt.

so while using the tablet and the display is on, there is no problem at all.

really curious. It this a known bug? is there a workaround/fix? Is my tablet defective? any clews?

2021-03-19 01:51:49
#2F

Exactly the same issue 🙁

No solution so far.

I think it’s hardware problem.

I tried all available firmwares 🙁

Best regards

Greg

Starter
2021-03-19 23:33:09
#3F

Quote #2F by @Grgczyz:

Exactly the same issue :( No solution so far. I think it's hardware problem. I tried all available firmwares :(   Best regards Greg

Greg, thank you so far. I just make a big guess:  i think that this has something to do with the condensators. So the energy is not enough to puh the display on. With power supply it is working because of enough energy in that second. If this is true then the motherboard design should be adjustet wit bigger or more condensators.

unfortunately i have to send it back then

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Technical Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW