Home Page Forums Technical Discussion how to change the win10 version

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
how to change the win10 version
|
2023-12-11 07:13:12
Starter
#1F
Replies: 1 | Views 251 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

i just got a alldocube streambook model 1305 it came with what looked like win10 ready to start adding my info to get it ready and it then became win11 home. it was slower than snot so i tried to get into the bios to set it to boot from the usb and it has no option for that. so i went into the sd and just clocked the start.exe and reinstalled win10 but now it will not activate. i have used this iso now a dozen times and overtime it activates. but this is the first time i ran it without it starting from booting.

so how can i get this pc to boot from the usb so i can reinstall win10 and see if it will activate. and also install win10 pro as that is the iso ver.  unless it will activate in a day or so?

Starter
2023-12-11 08:00:30
#2F

ok i got it registered. i went to troubleshooting and told it i installed new hardware and it activated. so it is a done deal and i expect in a day or so to see win11 show up ready to install.  the reason i want to go this route is so i know it is from windows and i will keep getting all the security. i do not believe those work around win11 installs will give me the real security updates. some say they will but i do not need to get a virus to find out. i see tons on pcs on ebay that are not in the win11 ready lists.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW