Home Page Forums Technical Discussion A temporary solution for beeping and stuttering problem of Iplay 40 Pro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Legosi
A temporary solution for beeping and stuttering problem of Iplay 40 Pro
|
2021-12-27 01:06:30
Starter
#1F
Replies: 6 | Views 2022 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

Greetings all owner of alldocube Iplay 40 Pro. As you all aware, that this device is having a severe random beeping and freezing, and still no fix in sight even after all these ranting and pleading for alldocube to fix this mess. Today, as an owner of the device, i would like to share some useful info to make your Iplay 40 Pro less annoying. It seems that enabling the developer options and set the background process limit to “3 or less” will eliminate the random freezing and stuttering (it’s still stuttering ocassionally if you play games while streaming/playing music. Although its not that severe). And one more thing that i noticed based on my experience tinkering around with the tablet, if you max out the volume, it will likely to trigger the random beeping and stuttering. All of these information is based on my own experience and your mileage may vary but please, do try, and if it works, share it???. Im still hoping that alldocube will release a fix for this mess later in the future.

Thanks,

Legosi

2022-03-10 21:22:54
#2F

Legosi, I think this is the best interim solution that we can get for now because there is an actual fix for the stuttering – which is driving me nutss!!!!!! I have been experimenting with my iplay40pro for some time now and the max. audio and background processes seem to both contribute to the stuttering.

I am just hoping we could stay in touch and help out each other if you can think of any other solutions that can fix this ________ issue.

W

Legosi
Starter
2022-03-10 22:05:29
#3F

Hi there Weirdiplay40! Such a funny name lol, anyway what do u mean by an actual fix for the stuttering? You have one? And im also came into the same conclusion as you about the max volume and the background process is causing the stuttering. Im also experimenting with my device for quiet some time and found something else such as the tablet memory chip is still using emmc, that contributes to the processing speed of the tablet in my opinion and there’s some option that you should change when flashing the tablet, after changing this option, the tablet won’t stutter as much and when it does, it doesn’t need to be restarted to fix it, just clear the cache and all backround progress and its gone. This is the most working solution AFAIK. Based on my own experience of course. With this method, i can play games, watch videos, and listen to music quiet comfortably. And i forgot to mention that i already scoured the chinese forum for alldocube but no one complained about beeping problem on their device. Waiting for your next reply, Cheers

2022-03-11 17:55:07
#4F

Quote #3F by @Legosi:

Hi there Weirdiplay40! Such a funny name lol, anyway what do u mean by an actual fix for the stuttering? You have one? And im also came into the same conclusion as you about the max volume and the background…

I was thinking about some other more obnoxious names but don’t want to risk getting banned hehe..

I don’t have a definite solution to the fix yet – I wish to meant “I think this is the best interim solution that we can get for now before** there is an actual fix for the stuttering

You are my twin – I have also looked at all the chinese forums and baidu, it would appear that the stuttering is specific to the pro and international versions, so more likely a firmware issue than hardware? dunno

To be honest, I really appreciate the tablet’s performance overall but the occasional stuttering is really getting on my nerves. I bought both the Samsung Tab A7 and this and I still consider the 40 to be more superior in this case.

Would you be kind enough to share some insights on what you did with the flashing and emmc ? Thanks a bunch! 🙂

W

Legosi
Starter
2022-03-26 23:10:40
#5F

Quote #4F by @weirdiplay40pro:

I was thinking about some other more obnoxious names but don't want to risk getting banned hehe.. I don't have a definite solution to the fix yet - I wish to meant "I think this is the best interim solution…

Hi there! Sorry for taking soooo long to reply your message, i just got back from my work (3 weeks not going home, i just got back). Anyway, the extra step you need to take when flashing the firmware is really easy, after you load the firmware to the flashing tool, click on the other gear (two gear icon beside the one you use to load the firmware) to enter the settings of the flash tool and then go to the “Vol-freq tuning” tab, and then select the “EMMC” option under the storage type dropdown menu. Just flash and wait. And that’s all there is to it, after flashing the firmware this way, my tab is less stuttery and ran more smoothly. I have tried tweaking the frequency on vol freq tuning tab without changing the storage type, it kinda works but changing the storage type to emmc is much more stable for me. And that concludes my explanation, waiting for your feedback, Cheers!?

2022-03-30 03:41:56
#6F

No worries at all! But to be honest I have been visiting this page every day hoping to see your reply 😉

Thanks for sharing me the fix, I am very likely to give it a try. Given that I have already installed so many things on the tablet up and running – mind if I ask – do you still encounter any more stuttering when playing vids at all OR just less? Like 50% less? Because if the problem persists, I think I might bear with it and perhaps not to use it for videos but just for my work.

Would love to hear your two cents! @@ Thanks!!

2022-03-30 03:42:15
#7F

Quote #5F by @Legosi:

Hi there! Sorry for taking soooo long to reply your message, i just got back from my work (3 weeks not going home, i just got back). Anyway, the extra step you need to take when flashing the firmware is…

No worries at all! But to be honest I have been visiting this page every day hoping to see your reply ?

Thanks for sharing me the fix, I am very likely to give it a try. Given that I have already installed so many things on the tablet up and running – mind if I ask – do you still encounter any more stuttering when playing vids at all OR just less? Like 50% less? Because if the problem persists, I think I might bear with it and perhaps not to use it for videos but just for my work.

Would love to hear your two cents! @@ Thanks!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Technical Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW