Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iPlay 40H – Remove date from home screen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
iPlay 40H – Remove date from home screen
|
2021-12-08 14:10:41
Starter
#1F
Replies: 3 | Views 1351 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

Does anyone know how to remove the date from the home screen ?  It is not a widget, and I can’t find ‘At a glance’ which could be the driver according to other forums.

Starter
2022-02-27 14:00:02
#2F

Solved my own problem by installing the Microsoft Launcher which works a treat if you are looking for a no nonsense simple launcher.  Highly recommended:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.launcher

Legosi
2022-03-04 15:03:18
#3F

You could also try using lawnchair from playstore. The default launcher doesn’t support that?. And BTW, Did you face any problems mentioned in this forum especially freezing and beeping happening on your device? Im curious

Starter
2022-03-09 15:23:38
#4F

Quote #3F by @Legosi:

You could also try using lawnchair from playstore. The default launcher doesn't support that?. And BTW, Did you face any problems mentioned in this forum especially freezing and beeping happening on your device? Im curious

Thanks for the Lawnchair tip, I will check it out too.  My 40H has worked like clockwork, not a single issue.  Only oddity is no Glonass GPS support as per specifications, however it does pick up the Japanese QZSS constellation which does orbit over Australia.

I did update the firmware this week and no issues there either.

I am blown away by the performance / value of this tablet.  They just get better and better and you start to question the way higher price of the bigger brands.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW