Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iPro 40 Pro White. Wifi incorrect password.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
iPro 40 Pro White. Wifi incorrect password.
|
2021-10-04 10:34:16
Starter
#1F
Replies: 18 | Views 6515 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 9

The issue is related to WIFI in iPlay 40 Pro Global Firmware.   When the Tablet is in a Mesh network (Multiple AP) or visits another network with the same SSID/password, it will pop up. Password Incorrect.  Already reset tablet/ reset network/ enable wifi verbose mode/ Try both randomized MAC and  Non-randomized MAC/ Try both Metered and un-Metered.

Below test in 3 Scenario:

Scenario 1 (Mesh network with 3 AP) 

Same SSID: test Password:12345678 in all 3 AP

When the iPlay 40 Pro moves from Room A to Room B, it will search for an attempt to log another AP.  However, it will say “Check password and try again”.  When the tablet moves back to Room A and clicks connect it will connect.

Scenario 2 (2 houses) 

HouseA Router SSID: test Password:12345678

HouseB Router SSID: test Password:12345678

When the iPlay 40 Pro moves from House A to House B, it will search for an attempt to log another Router.  However, it will say “Check password and try again”.  When the tablet moves back to House A and clicks connect it will connect.

Scenario 3 (2 Mobile phone enable Hotspots ) 

MobileA Hotspot  SSID: test Password:12345678

MobileB Hotsport  SSID: test Password:12345678

When the iPlay 40 Pro login hotspot of MobileA, there is no issue, When MobileA disables the hotspot and enables MobileB hotspot, it will search for an attempt to log MobileB.  However, it will say “Check password and try again”.  When MobileB hotspot disables and enables MobileA hotspot and clicks connect it will connect.

All points to Wifi Software has bugs in iPlay 40 Pro.   Very annoying especially on Scenario 1 in which I need to keep re-entering the same password to get it working at home.

No issue with my old iPlay 40 using the same Unisoc T618 chipset

No issue with my Teclast T40 Plus using the same Unisoc T618 chipset

Purchased from the official store in Taobao.   Report such issue for 2 weeks already, with no feedback on this bug.  Please see the proof in the screenshot.

0d1ee5ada5d8ebfc6872ad9784630373-blur

Starter
2021-10-07 09:51:37
#2F

I just talk to customer support in Taobao, they confirm the issue exist in current global firmware.  However, there is no fix yet.

They give us a patch on the wifi driver, however, the issue is not fixed.

2021-11-20 00:29:47
#3F

I have the same problem exactly.

Did they give you Bug/Case number?

2021-12-15 21:26:56
#4F

I have this same problem. The tablet is otherwise fantastic. But with this frustrating problem it becomes unusable.

Have there been any updates?

2022-01-05 18:51:31
#5F

Having same problem, tablet is unusable due to this :/

Whole ALLDOCUBE is one big fraud, it looks like they’re not updating any software at all, don’t recommend this vendor.

2022-01-18 12:03:11
#6F

Hi guys,
on my iPlay40 Pro (3 tablets) I’m experiencing the same issue and also these two ones described here https://www.alldocube.com/en/forums/topic/5489/

A – WiFi disconnection

2 – Cannot connect the device to Share Screen to TV (tested on more TVs), while with  iPlay20 (Android 10) I have no any problems with same TVs.

Are you also experiencing these two WiFi related bugs ? Can you test it ?

2022-04-06 15:57:21
#7F

Has anybody some solution?? ALLDOCUBE refused to refund it, so I can’t use my tablet :/

2022-04-17 11:00:35
#8F

After sale firmware support is non existent with alldocube.

Can you see any alldocube staff monitoring the forum? They can even stop these fake posts about pay and Bitcoin.

Their ota updates is not even supported. I have a 40pro I bought on launch and there is a firmware update for download from last November but when I search on system update on the 40 pro it doesn’t find it.

I guess this is what happens when you buy cheap Asian products.

2022-06-08 17:31:07
#9F

Having the same problem, opened a ticket at seller, the reason was: It repeatedly reports to enter new password for WiFi, although the WiFi network worked minutes ago. For example: I use my tablet at home and workplace. On both locations I have set the WiFi credentials and WiFi worked. Then at home I went sleeping, in the morning the tablet reported “Check password and try again”. No sync was done during the night, I lost several important notices due to unavailable network. OK, I entered the WiFi settings, re-entered the same password and the WiFi worked again. Again, after a while, the same message. And again.. then I switched to workplace. All of my work networks reported “Check password and try again”. Again, all the settings were correct and their setup is not simple as they are corporate networks. So actually WiFi reports “Check password and try again” several times a day, every time I have to set up Wifi networks again. And again. And again. Leaving it on my table, the WiFi dies after a while, I don’t receive notifications about new mails, messages, so all the connectivity. Then entering all the configurations again. And again.

Any news about solving this problem? Any known firmware updates? Mine is: T1020H_v1.0_20210909

Thank you, Andrej

2022-06-21 21:28:17
#10F

I have the same problem here. Any solution?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW