Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iPlay 40 shuts down power for USB-devices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
iPlay 40 shuts down power for USB-devices
|
2021-08-31 02:50:54
Starter
#1F
Replies: 2 | Views 1462 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 0

I tried every available combination of different settings, but the the tablet keeps shutting down my USB GPS-dongle.  The problem isn’t in the dongle itself, because if I plug it into my smartphone (Redmi 8T) it works flawlessly. So, that means it’s the problem with Android 10 system of iPlay 40.

There’re 3 options available (Settings -> Battery -> Power Saving Optimization -> Choose battery saver): Smart saving / Power Saving / Ultra Saving. The 1st one should be for normal use, considering that you can’t completely turn them off and you have to choose between the 3.

The next one is Battery Manager (Settings -> Battery -> Battery Manager) and it’s off.

App standby optimizer is also off (Settings -> Battery -> App standby optimizer -> UsbGps app): close app optimized (off) / no optimize / no optimize / no optimize.

UsbGps app has all permissions (long tap -> app info -> permissions).

So, that’s about it. If you know any other settings to try, please let me know. My tablet is rooted, so I’m free to tweak anything.

https://youtu.be/YdWPqeYEoKs

00:00 – 01:30 – demonstration of settings;
01:30 – 03:00 – demonstration of the problem;

Starter
2021-09-01 20:21:21
#2F

Can somebody reply to my issue? I really need your support, because the internal GPS is extremely bad and I really need to use the external one. PLEASE HELP!

Starter
2021-09-04 04:12:04
#3F

bump…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW