Home Page Forums Technical Discussion Broken down iPlay 20 Pro

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Broken down iPlay 20 Pro
|
2021-08-05 18:26:56
Starter
#1F
Replies: 2 | Views 980 | Favorites: 1 | Subscriptions: 1

Can you please help me? I am really, really tired of trying to make any contact regarding the repair of your device. A few months ago I bought two iPlay 20 Pros in the store on Aliexpress, which is listed on your “Where to buy” website as Global-official store. More than month ago, one of the tablets (both are used in an almost identical way) suddenly started shutting down and was losing energy very quickly. At the moment, it is only possible to work on it when it is connected to the charger – otherwise it turns off in a few minutes.

I have waited for 2 weeks to any reply from Global-official store and the only response after than time was their request for an order number. After giving it, I wait another weeks, after which someone replies with only one character: “?” This is shameful, highly unprofessional behavior.

Likewise, no one from your other official Aliexpress store wants to help me, they haven’t even been offered a replacement or repair in any way. Only someone on your Facebook profile replied, but the whole answer boils down to the fact that I have to contact the Global-official store. As a result, I can basically throw the tablet in the trash (is this your hardware repair policy?).

The whole situation is outrageous. It completely changed my mind about your brand. I’m on the verge of writing detailed, critical reviews of your services wherever I can to warn other potential buyers. This message I am writing now is my last contact attempt.

Regards, Pracus, Poland

2021-08-06 17:13:05
#2F

wow, that’s really ridiculous, the after-sale service, actually you can contact their Chinese Head office

Starter
2021-08-06 17:18:48
#3F

Quote #2F by @ken340148344:

wow, that's really ridiculous, the after-sale service, actually you can contact their Chinese Head office

Thank you! Yes, I agree — this is ridiculous. I tried to contant the HO but how? They don’t even give phone number. Only way is Facebook, Aliexpress message center or e-mail. I’ve already tried all of these 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Technical Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW