Home Page Forums General Discussion Any serious iPlay 20 Pro owners and users here? Can we share our findings and tools?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Any serious iPlay 20 Pro owners and users here? Can we share our findings and tools?
|
2021-07-11 14:53:40
Starter
#1F
Replies: 1 | Views 942 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

I just received my own iPlay 20 Pro, tinkering with its settings, trying to learn about how to improve it.

So far I am not impressed by Android 10 (too many limitations, to few control options), causing issues with tools like ‘Battery Voltage S’, ‘Resource Monitor Mini Pro’, ‘Ampere’ etc. All disappear during a regular session, apparently pushed out by OOM rules of this Android. Won’t start with reboots either.

Most importantly I need to find a complete FW file T1011S_V1.0_20201208, hoping to somehow get root rights through bootloader unlocking and Magisk binary file magic. There is little to nothing in the entire WWW about this tablet. No TWRP, no root instructions, no discussion of its performance and hardware issues.

I contacted the Alldocube support and received ZERO response so far. Their download pages do not even offer ANY firmware for this model, why did they abandon it so soon? Looks like I bought another dud – coming from a 2017 Voyo I thought to improve my tablet experiences, was impressed by the paper specifications and good price/feature ratio..

Anyone owning and really USING a iPlay 20 Pro please reply, so we can at least bundle our forces and seek common support! If you know of other sites discussing this tablet please let me know!

Thanks!

2021-07-14 20:55:36
#2F

VENDEN PURAS PÓRQURIAS

GRACIAS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW