Home Page Forums Technical Discussion Fails to enter fastboot on Alldocube iPlay 50 Mini Pro NFE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Fails to enter fastboot on Alldocube iPlay 50 Mini Pro NFE
|
2024-05-04 03:13:38
Starter
#1F
Replies: 5 | Views 1118 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

Hi, I’ve just purchased iPlay 50 Mini Pro NFE, and it always freezes when I attempt to enter fastboot.  I’ve tried following so far:

1. Reboot the device while holding power & vol up button to enter Boot Mode selection screen, then choose [Fastboot Mode] using vol down button. -> Nothing happens and freezes the screen (can no longer cycle through modes using vol up button)

2. Enter Boot Mode using the key combinations above, but choose [Recovery Mode] instead.  Then choose “Reboot to bootloader” -> stuck while rebooting

3. Enter Boot Mode and choose [Recovery Mode], then select “Enter fastboot” which takes you to fastbootD, then select “Reboot to bootloader” -> same as 2, stuck at rebooting

4. Enter Boot Mode and choose [Recovery Mode], then select “Apply update from ADB”, then connect the device to PC using a usb cable and execute “adb reboot bootloader” command -> Same as 2, stuck at rebooting

Has anyone successfully entered fastboot with this devices?
If so, can you share how?  Thank you.

Starter
2024-05-07 00:14:35
#2F

Update: I’ve obtained another device and the behavior is exactly the same, so I’m wondering this is to do with the device itself.
FYI it was shipped with the latest version “iPlay50_mini_Pro_V2.0_20240222”.

2024-06-19 00:18:57
#3F

Hi, bistal.

I have the exact same problem as you.
So I can’t unlock the bootloader.
Has anything changed in your situation?

Starter
2024-06-19 04:28:58
#4F

Hi Nakaya-san,

Nope, you might have better luck opening a ticket against them but I’ve given up on it.

この辺のサポートは流石中華タブって感じですね・・・。

2024-06-20 00:20:39
#5F

Hi bistal.

I just sent an inquiry to technical support.
I used the “Click here for inquiries” section of Customer Care.
I’ll share the response here if I get one.

Your Japanese is very good. Your expressions don’t seem like those from a translation site.
ひょっとして,bistalさん 日本人?

2024-06-25 19:11:37
#6F

Hi bistal.

I figured it out.
When entering fastboot mode, it appears to freeze, but at that moment,
it has already entered fastboot mode.

When executing the ‘fastboot flashing unlock’ command, it displayed “Unrecognized” and the command could not be executed due to a driver issue on the Windows side.

After installing MTK-Driver-v5.2307.zip, fastboot flashing unlock succeeded.

There has been no response from support…

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW