Home Page Forums General Discussion iPlay 40 working OK (?) – looking for good experiences

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
iPlay 40 working OK (?) – looking for good experiences
|
2021-07-13 16:54:08
Starter
#1F
Replies: 11 | Views 2455 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

I’m having some issues with my new iPlay 40 which keeps restarting itself – apparently randomly – making it next to unusable, and I am seeing that some others are having similar problems…

… and yet there are also many rave reviews out there, saying how great the iPlay 40 is, so I am having some trouble trying to reconcile these reviews with my experience.

So : I’m keen to hear from as many iPlay 40 owners as possible, to get their *honest* feedback on how well it’s performing, how frequently it crashes/restarts, what’s working well, and what’s not.

Thanks in advance for your responses

2021-07-13 23:07:14
#2F

It’s a semi simple fix…look on YouTube on how to reinstall the rom by downloading the firmware from alldocube website. But yeah I had issues too, it would get hot and turn off. But I fixed.

Starter
2021-07-14 02:03:30
#3F

Quote #2F by @elidragon602:

It's a semi simple fix...look on YouTube on how to reinstall the rom by downloading the firmware from alldocube website. But yeah I had issues too, it would get hot and turn off. But I fixed.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’ve already done this – twice – including full factory reset – unless you mean flashing with a different ROM (not from Alldocube)? I suspect there is some hardware issue (memory/networking) on my device…

2021-07-14 03:26:41
#4F

So you used the Spreadtrum Flash tool to reinstall the firmware with pc?????

This fixes the restart issue. I ran into this issue while trying to solve the overheating…guess I kinda bricked it….ended up with it restarting continuously. But fixed it with the flash tool.

But since you say you’ve done it twice….then I don’t know…

Starter
2021-07-14 19:58:04
#5F

Quote #3F by @daxCube:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already done this - twice - including full factory reset - unless you mean flashing with a different ROM (not from Alldocube)? I suspect there is some hardware issue (memory/networking) on my device...

Yes indeed – flashed with Spreadtrum utility (as advised by Alldocube Support), and still bugging.

Have arranged with Banggood for a return, and now hesitating as to whether to rebuy an iPlay40 or something else…

2021-07-14 20:52:46
#6F

esta marca  es una porqueria NO SIRVEN LAS ENTRADAS DE LOS SIM LA BANDEJA DE ENTRADA SE ATORA Y MUCHAS OTRAS COSAS QUE MEJOR ME QUEDO CALLADO Y ASI VER SI EL VENDEDOR HACE ALGO POR ARREGLAR TANTOS PROBLEMAS DE ESTA TABLET

ADEMAS DICEN QUE TE REGRESAN TU DINERO SI NO FUNCIONA, PERO ES PURA MENTIRA TE DICEN QUE SI TE REGRESAN TU DINERO, PERO QUE TE DESCUENTAN LOS GASTOS DE (ENVIO REGRESO) O SEA TE COBRAN POR DEVOLVERLO

MENTIRAS MENTIRAS NO COMPREN EN BANGOOD

2021-07-20 02:51:04
#7F

Hi, I bought this tablet some months ago.

I’ve got issues with battery heating when using to play video.

And when temperature device is high, display seems to be unstable.

Having four months of use, just restart two times.

I’m very comfortable and satisfied.

2021-09-13 17:20:33
#8F

Quote #7F by @frezag001:

Hi, I bought this tablet some months ago. I've got issues with battery heating when using to play video. And when temperature device is high, display seems to be unstable. Having four months of use, just restart two times. I'm…

Change the launcher fixed mine straight away.

2021-09-13 17:21:59
#9F

Rebooted and changed the launcher fixed the overheating problem….used it for 6 hrs straight no worries.

Change launcher…..

Starter
2021-09-15 01:16:35
#10F

Thanks for the replies, but I have given up on getting the Alldocube 40 to work properly, and have upgraded to a Samsung Note 6 Lite – slightly more expensive, but totally stable (and great SPen)

So sorry, Alldocube, but no regrets in having tried

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW