Home Page Forums General Discussion iplay40 is unstable in gameplay

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
iplay40 is unstable in gameplay
|
2021-04-03 01:12:18
Starter
#1F
Replies: 3 | Views 2223 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

I recently purchased an iplay40.

System freezes and reboots while playing a game.

The same problem repeats randomly with iplay40 in several other games like Mobile Legends ..

If a firmware update is the solution, I hope that an early update will be released.

If it’s a hardware problem, it would be better not to sell it for users and alldocube until the issues are solved.

Hopefully, prompt action will be taken.

LT
2021-04-04 01:25:20
#2F

I got the iplay40 for 3 months and I lost my hope that this tablet will be fixed. The support is not available, no answer through emails. Tablet’s system freezes and reboots constantly not only when playing games but when surfing the internet and etc.

What is more interesting, I left 1 star review on platform where I bought it (banggood) and it never showed up, they show only positive reviews which is fake.

For anyone who is thinking about buying this tablet – don’t do it. Waste of money, the most unstable system I have ever seen.

2021-04-10 03:07:52
#3F

Quote #2F by @LT:

I got the iplay40 for 3 months and I lost my hope that this tablet will be fixed. The support is not available, no answer through emails. Tablet's system freezes and reboots constantly not only when playing games but when…

I havent played much game in this tablet.. the reason I bought this tabby was to play state of survival. which works great. I saw some review of genshin impact running smooth in this tablet (which I dont play so I cant say much about it). I do have two issues….

1. ghost image.. like when you close one program and start another you can see the image burn of last program.. i thought my display was done but i faded away.

2. Touch sensitivity is pretty wack.. sometimes back doesnt work i have to press so that it shows i have touched.

I agree on the support thou.. it doesnt even show that this tablet has firmware in the support site.. i mean.. wtf.

2021-04-15 16:50:57
#4F

I bought this tablet specifically to play Mobile Legends, the touch sensitivity is not suitable for high ranked games but still playable and enjoyable, you can’t enable 60fps, aside from that, the game works fine, no hiccups, freezes, nor restarts.

As for the lack of support, I totally agree with you, even though my tablet had already had at least two updates since I bought it, they haven’t put its firmware on their website yet, and the newest firmware they uploaded of and of their devices was uploaded in November 2020, which is a long time ago.

For the ghost image, it’s typical in low end screens, it happens when you keep the same image/interface on the screen for so long. Thankfully, this tablet’s screen is LCD, so the burn is not permanent, you can remove it by constantly changing the content of the screen, i.e: watching a video.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW