Home Page Forums After Sales Services AlldoCube X. No Boot. No led. No power+UpVolume.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ng Teck 2019-04-16 at 18:12.

• Author
    @harald
    Harald Van esch(Starter)

I have 3 AlldoCube X tablets now for 4 months.

One of them now won’t boot aftrer a normal power-hold turnoff device.

Power button won’t start and there is no led and black screen.

I’ve tried to hold power  button for 1 minute to force shutdown and after charging for 2 hours to boot.

Also Boot+volume up .      Boot+Volume down

No cables or usb attached booting.

I’ve used the other adapters and cables from the other tablets as well.

Nothing no life Signs, no led, no screen.

How to proceed?

Harald

@win2tabless
    win2tabless

You can try connecting to your computer via USB to see if a new device will pop up in the Windows System Device Manager.
    In addition, if you have a device that can monitor the output current of the charger, check the output current and voltage of the charger.

@harald
    Harald Van esch(Starter)

I have a usb multifuntion tester, it shows about 5V and 0.05-0.58A as the battery is fully charged.

Connecting to a laptop with Windows 10 shows the same VA info, but Windows doesn’t see the USB device. (also without the tester).

Also not on different ports, different cables, different pc. Power button still no success.

Even forcing Windows to search for devices in the controll panel gives no result.

regards,

Harald.

@harald
    Harald Van esch(Starter)

Is this a product failure, a case of garantee?

How to proceed?

Harald

@win2tabless
    win2tabless

“Connecting to a laptop with Windows 10 shows the same VA info”——what’s this va info means?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.