This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLDOCUBE iPlay10Pro. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from ALLDOCUBE iPlay10Pro. As a result your Android 9.0 Pie will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 6600.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in ALLDOCUBE iPlay10Pro and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off hold down the Power buttonfor a few seconds to power it back on.
- Afterwards, go to theMenu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step chooseBackup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Resetdevice and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!