Home Page Forums Technical Discussion Alldocube iplay 20 restarts constantly

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
Alldocube iplay 20 restarts constantly
|
2021-01-26 03:11:59
Starter
#1F
Replies: 11 | Views 8708 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 4

second day after I receive, and install Google account I receive an message to instal Wireless Update (aprox 1,1Gb).
I download and after restart my tablet restarts constantly. Don”t work Hard reset (Power +Volume Up) and try all possible combinations but same restart.
Please give me another ideea.
Than you

2021-02-20 00:14:18
#2F

my brand new iplay40 has EXACTLY the same issues with what you told. this is really disappointing!!! and all the apps keeps stop working and I have to restart the device just to make an app works. It’s practically useless, just for watching netflix now. I hate Alldocube!!

LT
2021-02-20 02:47:30
#3F

I got the same problem with my iplay 40. Keeps restarting many times when using various apps. Any ideas how to fix it? Haven’t found any solutions on internet…

2021-02-21 07:12:13
#4F

Quote #3F by @LT:

I got the same problem with my iplay 40. Keeps restarting many times when using various apps. Any ideas how to fix it? Haven't found any solutions on internet...

Seems I’ve found a solution for this stupid bug. It looks like the default launcher’s causing the endless restart thing. Just change the default launcher with any that suit your taste, I use Nova Launcher and the problem is gone, been using it for several hours now without the problems occuring.

LT
2021-02-28 00:01:50
#5F

Quote #4F by @febigan:

Seems I've found a solution for this stupid bug. It looks like the default launcher's causing the endless restart thing. Just change the default launcher with any that suit your taste, I use Nova Launcher and the problem is gone,…

Changing default launcher didn’t work for me. Tried several different lauchers, but problem persists. The tablet keeps crashing and rebooting constantly when swithing apps or only surfing the web… Tried writing support – no answer for weeks. I do not recommend buying this tablet anyone, it is unusable waste of money without any support.

2021-02-28 21:49:36
#6F

Quote #5F by @LT:

Changing default launcher didn't work for me. Tried several different lauchers, but problem persists. The tablet keeps crashing and rebooting constantly when swithing apps or only surfing the web... Tried writing support - no answer for weeks. I do not…

Right, same problem still also persists to me. Not as often, but it’s still there. At one time it even went on a bootloop. It’s really disappointing. Avoid this brand at all cost!

2021-03-02 19:51:43
#7F

Hi, I got an answer from Alldocube and they send me the firmware! Just download it (1,3GB), extract (4,2GB extracted size), flash it (takes around 10mins) and it’s now running super smooth. Please read the guide carefully. Tell me your email add if you want the links!

UPDATE:

It’s back to the same problems after several days. what a piece of junj!!*#@*!!

LT
2021-03-03 00:12:57
#8F

Quote #7F by @febigan:

Hi, I got an answer from Alldocube and they send me the firmware! Just download it (1,3GB), extract (4,2GB extracted size), flash it (takes around 10mins) and it's now running super smooth. Please read the guide carefully. Tell me your…

febigan, I would be very pleased and thankful if you will share the information and firmware with me. My email is: kashioras@gmail.com

2021-03-17 01:41:28
#9F

The restarting issue on the iplay20 is so annoying, this would be my first and last product from alldocube and to think I was recommending this tablet to my friends. No review from Youtube has covered about this restarting issue but in forums or in fb groups there are a ton of people experiencing the same issue, and no, changing the launcher doesn’t fix it, trust me I’ve tried, I even tried all the firmware available for the iplay20 and all of them has this issue, one more issue I’ve encountered since the December update where they fixed the Youtube app resolution issue is that it made another bug where recording a video in your camera makes the video recorded unplayable, for example, I recorded a 15-second video but when you try to play it the timer says that the video is 26-hours long (wtf) even though it’s only 15-seconds long.

It’s quite mind boggling that my 30$ tablet has less issues than the more expensive iplay20.

2021-07-01 22:54:53
#10F

Quote #3F by @LT:

I got the same problem with my iplay 40. Keeps restarting many times when using various apps. Any ideas how to fix it? Haven't found any solutions on internet...

Same issues on my new iPlay 40 : frequent crashes and restarts, and after only a week of use I have already had to fully reinstall twice, following unrecoverable errors (Android RescueParty).

Contacted Alldocube support, and they just told me to “update” the firmware to the same version that I had already installed. Tried changing launcher too, but not seeing any real improvement – though at least no Android recovery for over 24 hours.

Judging by all the positive reviews elswhere, I am still hopeful that this is a quality control issue on this unit – despite the other issues in this thread – and hoping that a replacement tablet may fix the issue and restore my confidence…

… and waiting for Alldocube Support to confirm this!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Technical Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW