Home Page Forums General Discussion Support Cube Thinker i35

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Support Cube Thinker i35
|
2019-03-27 17:29:38
Starter
#1F
Replies: 8 | Views 5727 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

Hi. I wanted to know if there is any support page for the Cube Thinker i35 laptop.

Are there Bios updates? (when trying to disable Secure Boot the laptop does not boot)

Where are the laptop drivers?
I do not know if there is a page where all the support for this model comes, as there are in other brands.

Thank you. Greetings.

2019-04-02 16:43:51
#2F

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VSrPyU7e9jRvhZEmNcOT23tXyNh7elbT

i35 drivers

Starter
2019-04-02 22:57:59
#3F

Thank you! I took the drivers with Driver Magician but I am more interested in Bios updates and the processor microcode.
When installing Prime OS (amazing how well it works) I get the error “TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata; please update microcode to version: 0x52 (or later)”. When I boot it from USB no problem, but when installing it gives me that error. It also happens to me with some Linux distributions.

Above all I wanted to know if there was some kind of support for this model.

2019-04-10 17:34:37
#4F

Quote #3F by @fob keno:

Thank you! I took the drivers with Driver Magician but I am more interested in Bios updates and the processor microcode. When installing Prime OS (amazing how well it works) I get the error "TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata; please…

do you have try archlinux or manjaro?

Starter
2019-04-10 18:08:45
#5F

Quote #4F by @win2tabless:

do you have try archlinux or manjaro?

Yes, in fact Manjaro is my favorite distro and I use it daily but I wanted to install Prime OS because I love how it works on this laptop. Thank you!

2019-04-15 10:18:36
#6F

Quote #5F by @fob keno:

Yes, in fact Manjaro is my favorite distro and I use it daily but I wanted to install Prime OS because I love how it works on this laptop. Thank you!

so does manjaro  can be installed an run on i35?

Starter
2019-04-15 14:56:07
#7F

Quote #6F by @win2tabless:

so does manjaro  can be installed an run on i35?

Sureª Many Linux distros they work perfectly on the i35. Manjaro works very well. The only thing is that you have to change a couple of parameters in a file so you do not hear a “clack, clack” through the speakers.

https://ubuntu-mate.community/t/screen-flickering-only-when-on-battery-skylake-16-04/5201/14

https://ubuntu-mate.community/t/crackling-sound-whenever-sound-starts-to-play/5253

P.S. Install the Budgie or Gnome version. With the XFCE version everything looks incredibly small by the resolution of the i35.

2019-04-15 17:14:09
#8F

Quote #7F by @fob keno:

Sureª Many Linux distros they work perfectly on the i35. Manjaro works very well. The only thing is that you have to change a couple of parameters in a file so you do not hear a "clack, clack" through the…

so you want to install Prime OS on i35 ,and run android app on it?

do you have try  PhoenixOS?

Starter
2019-04-15 17:17:46
#9F

Quote #8F by @win2tabless:

so you want to install Prime OS on i35 ,and run android app on it? do you have try  PhoenixOS?  

Yes, I have tested Phoenix OS in live mode (because it can not be installed either, the same error as with PrimeOS). I think PrimeOS is more stable, more compatible and faster than PhoenixOS. Is very complete.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW