Home Page Forums General Discussion Stock firmware for Alldocube X

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Stock firmware for Alldocube X
|
2019-01-30 17:52:14
Starter
#1F
Replies: 9 | Views 4168 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

Good day!

Where i can find stok firmware for Alldocube X? Have this pad hard reset button?

My pad don’t want to turn on after charging from pc usb port. In winows devices it shows like  MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android). Update drivers, changing port, pushing all combination of phisical buttons for long time don’t help. Pad is charged off course. Maybe it has another way to solve my problem? I don’t want to open pad to disconnect battery or find testpoint(i don’t have stock firmware also), but if it was nessesary, i can do it!

Thanks for answer!

2019-02-09 22:30:32
#3F

Hello Alex, I’m from Germany.
I probably have the same problem as you.
I can not start the tablet from the beginning. There is no Android logo, boat menu, etc.
I have already tried all reset forms.
The only
Reaction I get the memory on the PC when I connect this is displayed as U10005E.
I wanted to download the software (available at alldocube.com) “X (U1005E) Android8.1-ALLDOCUBE-EU-190108”, but then the memory does not respond.
I have no other solution and I do not dare to open the case.
The service at alldocube does not seem to be currently available. I hope that’s because of their New Year celebration.
So far, there was no reaction. The tablet looks great and valuable, but absolutely useless in this condition.
I hope we find a solution or you offer a guarantee.

Fingers crossed!

Starter
2019-02-09 22:54:46
#4F

Hello, Marco!

In this case try to flash stock firmware by Flashtool. Start Flashtool, select scatter from stock firmware folder, push download, then connect pad to pc. After it press volume up+power on for long time. After some time pc catch the pad and firmware would be start flashing. If not, try to reinstall drivers from alldocube website. After flashing, disconnect pad from pc and hold power button to turn it on. Beware, all users data from pad will be lost.

Best regards!

Alex

2019-02-10 05:44:38
#5F

Quote #4F by @Alex Moskvich:

Hello, Marco! In this case try to flash stock firmware by Flashtool. Start Flashtool, select scatter from stock firmware folder, push download, then connect pad to pc. After it press volume up+power on for long time. After some time pc…

Hi Alex! Did you get your Alldocube X up and running?
Should not at least the Android logo or the boot menu appear in the current state?
For me, sometimes only a light stripe appears (horizontal). Thanks for your tip. I will test it tomorrow and tell you.

Starter
2019-02-10 08:13:48
#6F

Quote #5F by @Marco Lepitre:

Hi Alex! Did you get your Alldocube X up and running? Should not at least the Android logo or the boot menu appear in the current state? For me, sometimes only a light stripe appears (horizontal). Thanks for your tip.…

Hi Marco!

Yes, my pad is working fine now. Before i flashed stock firmware, nothing appears on it, even light stripes. Try to flash it. I think, all be fine!

2019-02-10 22:46:11
#6F

Quote #6F by @Alex Moskvich:

Hi Marco! Yes, my pad is working fine now. Before i flashed stock firmware, nothing appears on it, even light stripes. Try to flash it. I think, all be fine!

Hi Alex,
I used the MTP driver tool from the alldocube page. When I was synonymous to the chipset data displayed on the left. With a newer version of the SP Flashtool I did not get any values ​​left.
Nevertheless, the download works fine, the pad is also recognized by the signal, but it does nothing after the download.

Do you have another tip?
Hi Alex,
I used the MTP driver tool from the alldocube page. When I was synonymous to the chipset data displayed on the left. With a newer version of the SP Flashtool I did not get any values ​​left.
Nevertheless, the download works fine, the pad is also recognized by the signal, but it does nothing after the download.

Do you have another tip?
Flashtool

Starter
2019-02-10 23:16:42
#7F

Quote #6F by @Marco Lepitre:

Hi Alex, I used the MTP driver tool from the alldocube page. When I was synonymous to the chipset data displayed on the left. With a newer version of the SP Flashtool I did not get any values ​​left. Nevertheless,…

Hi, Marco!

I am so sorry, but i haven’t more ideas. I thing it’s hardware problem. Try to solve it in special service.

Best wishes,

Alex.

2019-02-12 14:32:15
#8F

Quote #6F by @Marco Lepitre:

Hi Alex, I used the MTP driver tool from the alldocube page. When I was synonymous to the chipset data displayed on the left. With a newer version of the SP Flashtool I did not get any values ​​left. Nevertheless,…

after re-flash firmware to tablet,please connect tablet to PC,and see the new device in windows os device manager. is it a com port device or other device.

and also you can press power button,connect tablet to PC ,and see what new device pops up in windows os device.

if the new device is  a mtp device,problem that the machine does not display may be caused by the screen or the screen cable.

2019-02-15 02:01:31
#9F

Hello win2tabless,

I have tasted it with the flashing a few more times.
The device always displayed “MEDIA TEK DA USB VCOM (Android) (COM9)”.
The dowloading process was always very fast.
The last time I tried it was the following: “MEDIA TEK PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM7)” and the download took much longer than usual. I read that the preloader is the right driver.
Since the last attempt but nothing more. Not even a short flashlight and the flashtool will not start download anymore.
The device is recognized by the PC but still – at least the typical signal.

Starter
2019-09-20 15:17:50
#2F

Thanks to Alldocube support! They sent to me link and i flashed stock firmware by Flashtool. After that I can turned on my pad and all now working fine!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW