Home Page Forums Technical Discussion Respect for customers

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Respect for customers
|
2019-11-20 19:33:26
Starter
#1F
Replies: 2 | Views 1527 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

Would it really be so difficult for Alldocube to have a person who looks at the forums and who responds to customers looking for a firmware, giving them quickly the proper link, instead of waiting that someone, by chance, some day,  knew both the demand and the answer,  and take time to respond ?
I have seven Alldocube excellent tablets, which I like a lot, but I wasted so far dozens of hours, if not hundreds, looking for information that should be on the manufacturer’s website.

This is not normal !

2019-12-17 19:48:00
#2F

You get what you paid for when it comes to Cube/Alldocube devices. They will never respond to their customers’ issues.

Have you seen their Driver’s page for Windows devices? They sell tons of Win10 devices, but only 1 receive driver downloads page.

If they don’t care about their customers, don’t support them.

Alldocube
Admin
2019-12-21 22:03:05
#3F

First of all, thank you for your support of ALLDOCUBE products.
Due to the many and confusing product models, it is very difficult to organize and upload the firmware. Considering this, we have changed the download of a single product firmware into a search download. Soon we will continue to complete the previous product firmware, so stay tuned.
Sorry for your download trouble.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Technical Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW