Home Page Forums Technical Discussion iWork 10 pro battery win10 problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
iWork 10 pro battery win10 problem
|
2019-06-13 03:20:44
Starter
#1F
Replies: 8 | Views 4257 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

Hello!

I’ve installed Windows 10 pro instead of home on my Alldocube iWork 10pro i1002se tablet. Almost all the drivers installed good, yet an error with the battery did ocurred: the charging blue LED now constantly blinks very fast in Windows, and the battery icon in tray says only “plugged in”, without saying about being charged, and it drains slowly, while being plugged in. Tried all the solutions from internet like reinstalling those drivers, turning off with drivers deleted, yet nothing helps.

Please help, dunno what to do.

Starter
2019-06-27 22:48:16
#2F

Hello, could you help me please?

2019-07-01 09:46:39
#3F

If the Android system exists, you can check whether the charging under Android is normal.

or  if you  have a usb ammeter, you can also check if the actual charging current is normal.

Starter
2019-07-02 20:02:03
#4F

Quote #3F by @win2tabless:

If the Android system exists, you can check whether the charging under Android is normal. or  if you  have a usb ammeter, you can also check if the actual charging current is normal.

I’ve checked it, on Android or when it’s shut down it charges good.

The problem is only in Windows, the top-left blue light flashes very fast (about two times per second) and it’s not charging (battery icon says “plugged in” only). I guess the problem is with some battery or chipset drivers, tried to delete and reinstall battery drivers, but it gave no results.

2019-07-03 10:24:20
#5F

The installation method is recommended to use the dism command or dism++ software to back up the factory windows os drivers, then install the official Microsoft windows os image, and then restore the drivers.

Are you using this method?

Starter
2019-07-04 02:51:43
#6F

Quote #5F by @win2tabless:

The installation method is recommended to use the dism command or dism++ software to back up the factory windows os drivers, then install the official Microsoft windows os image, and then restore the drivers. Are you using this method?

My fault, no( Could you please provide me with an original drivers set for restore?

2019-07-05 09:08:04
#7F

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApAqciOBAO3dnW4Vgo4BP-b0DEkd

three files :windows 10 factory install zip file, drives backuped by dism command for windows10 , windows 10 factory install guides

2020-09-15 03:37:57
#8F

I have he same problem with battery charging. Original software no changes

iWork 10 Pro-The charging time is extreme slow. Charging icon in task bar in W10 mode, does not show if battery is charging. When cable is connected to USB charging port the battery icon bar moves a few times and stops moving -no motion, no charging. It is misleading indication. Icon displays time needed to complete charging instead of battery charging information the same way as it is don in Android, where it is clearly written that battery is charging. Do you have an update for battery charging monitor software? I’m very unhappy with it

2020-12-18 07:04:42
#9F

Any solution for this problem?

Hav same problem here

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Technical Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW