Home Page Forums Technical Discussion AlldoCube X. No Boot. No led. No power+UpVolume.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
2019-08-24 20:29:28
#11F

Having the same issue. Pretty sure we 2 are not the only one.

Had been using my alldocube x for 7 months. Was using it for reading in the morning 9.30am. Battery was at 93%. Went out for breakfast. Came back at 10.30am.

Blank Screen. Power button. No respond. So I force shut down by holding power button.

I hold my power button again to boot it up. No respond. No boot up screen.

I use my original charger, charge it for 4 hours. Power button. No respond.

Power + Volume Down/Up Button. No respond.

Computer USB. No respond. No device detect in my PC either.

… Did anyone manage to fix this issue?

I’ve tried contacting alldocube but not getting any replies… or is there a better channel to contact alldocube? I can speak Chinese if that ease things up.

TIA

2019-09-19 00:19:15
#12F

Welcome to the club guys! I’m in the exact situation! My Alldocube x (bought via crowdfunding on Indiegogo) turned off after me getting back from hollidays and as I opened the cover, the screen just flashed on and turned immediately off. No battery. So I thought “fine, let’s charge this thing”. But nothing helped… Not after charging for hours, not even holding all the button methods or pc connections etc… it simply DOES NOT TURN ON!  And Alldocube are robbers because they don’t even have a serious contact form and after sale management! So all in all we can say : they fill their pockets with bad quality materials and no service to their clients! No damn service! No warranty, no communication, no nothing!

2019-09-19 12:01:47
#13F

Quote #12F by @Chazie:

Welcome to the club guys! I'm in the exact situation! My Alldocube x (bought via crowdfunding on Indiegogo) turned off after me getting back from hollidays and as I opened the cover, the screen just flashed on and turned immediately…

I received a reply from alldocube aliexpress store and their official chinese website. I’m sending it to Alldocube factory to see whether they will be responsible.

http://www.51cube.com/after-sales/

2019-09-20 02:58:17
#14F

Quote #13F by @Ng Teck:

I received a reply from alldocube aliexpress store and their official chinese website. I'm sending it to Alldocube factory to see whether they will be responsible. http://www.51cube.com/after-sales/

Yeah it’s all fun and games, but the shipping should be payed by them, as the tablets are still under warranty, and who guarantees you that you’ll get another back or yours repaired? They have such a bad consumer communication and follow up, it’s impressive how bad it is! Not to talk about even how to contact them… I asked them to send me a new tablet before I send them the defect one. Let’s see. And I want them to pay for the shipping, as the product is still under warranty and it’s their business to pay the costs.

2019-11-27 08:18:11
#15F

Quote #14F by @Chazie:

Yeah it's all fun and games, but the shipping should be payed by them, as the tablets are still under warranty, and who guarantees you that you'll get another back or yours repaired? They have such a bad consumer communication…

I managed to get them repaired by alldocube

Had to pay shipping fees but oh well, at least it’s repaired. That being said, I’ve never heard companies that will pay shipping fees for overseas returns. They also gave some freebies like cable and screen protector. I guess it’s leftovers.

Really hope this can last long

2019-11-27 08:26:53
#16F

Quote #15F by @Ng Teck:

I managed to get them repaired by alldocube Had to pay shipping fees but oh well, at least it's repaired. That being said, I've never heard companies that will pay shipping fees for overseas returns. They also gave some freebies…

Checked the repaired item

Still oled panel. Battery working fine.

Seems like to be software issue or small hardware defect.

Starter
2019-12-01 16:40:06
#17F

Quote #16F by @Ng Teck:

Checked the repaired item Still oled panel. Battery working fine. Seems like to be software issue or small hardware defect.

I gave up. I never got an answer.

It is still broken.

Maybe I should try again, all is very disappointing.

Harald.

2019-12-01 18:08:17
#18F

Quote #17F by @Harald Van esch:

I gave up. I never got an answer. It is still broken.   Maybe I should try again, all is very disappointing. Harald.

返修地址为:深圳市龙华区大浪街道同胜社区华繁路289号裕健丰工业区3号厂房A栋2层售后部 公司名称:欧度利方科技有限公司

收件人:程先生。 售后维修联系电话:0755-23739501(分机号837,311)

I suggest u send to above. And leave contact details and problem description inside the parcel.

2019-12-16 11:07:06
#19F

I have same question

2020-07-17 20:52:06
#20F

HI guys! I’m in the exact situation! My Alldocube iwork 10 pro (bought via ALIEXPRESS) first, stop working SD-CARD, after some days, the system not turn-on… Not after charging for hours, not even holding all the button methods or pc connections etc… it simply DOES NOT TURN ON!  And Alldocube are robbers because they don’t even have a serious contact form and after sale management! So all in all we can say : they fill their pockets with bad quality materials and no service to their clients! No damn service! No warranty, no communication, no nothing!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW