Home Page Forums After Sales Services Alldocube X – Color & Brightness

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Blendering 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    @chrrit
    chrrit(Starter)

I’ve received the “X” and I am quite happy with it but it is a little strong on colors and brightness. I would also like to be able to adjust color setting somewhere. Also, even the lowest volume setting is quite high.

Is there any way to fix these 2 little issues, e.g. with a FW update?

@blendering
    Blendering

Same “issue” here. It is a bit of a shame to have such a great screen and not to be able to control the colors. Reds are sooo over saturated that makes me cry. Why did not Alldocube included Miravision on the firmware? I am very dissapointed with the battery too. It’s impposible to have barely 5 hours of screen. Not the 8 hours Alldocube anounced. A real shame. Hopefuly in future updates they correct this two very important things.

@pelvicpsycho
      Gustavo John

I don’t know if this could help… BUT try a factory reset and don’t sync any account until you can open your tablet settings. I had a weird problem with my M8 and that’s what it solved the problem. It MIGHT work. 😮

@blendering
      Blendering

Thank you Gustavo. What problem solved that reset? Battery life or the control over sRGB color?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.