Home Page Forums Technical Discussion Alldocube KNote X Pro charger and drivers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Alldocube KNote X Pro charger and drivers
|
2020-12-14 01:29:07
Starter
#1F
Replies: 3 | Views 3350 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 1

hello to all.   support from Allcube is very week, for a good product this is. there is nothing, no manual, no drivers… waht a shame. well lets start. i need the manual, to check specification about usb-c charger, yes it does charge by usb-c, and i need to reinstall windows, because it remains chinese language in some points of the system, maybe a clean install will do.  banggood just sent a 12v 2.0A charger what is not for this. 12v 2.5A specification.

• – Manual at least in english
  • – drivers to reinstall windows 10
  •  -specification about usb-c charging (charging protocol) to select the correct charger.

lets improve this more kkk

Thanks

Pedro

2020-12-14 14:10:41
#2F

Theoretically, 12V = 2A output can also be used, but the charging current is smaller and the charging time is longer

Starter
2020-12-15 19:38:08
#3F

Well 12v 2A, is working very very warm, and making oscilating sound because its working 100%, if it burn out, probality off killing PC is very high, i already see that happen(otther machines) often. if used 1 time…it will do the job, but to used in day to day… i will not a some de risk. just to hat something: chinese quality is a problem some parts is a surprise, only after open we can make some kind of idea, how good or bad it will be, running at 100% is not good in any product. at least keep 25% power of marging.

drivers and usb-c, nobody can give some lights from this??

thanks win2tabless to the replay

Pedro

Starter
2020-12-21 11:08:37
#4F

after, 7 days , no replay from allcube…no suport. very good 🙁 it just sell…sell..sell … after sell  dont give a s*** to the buyers, this is what will kill chinese seles.. you will never upgrato to the next level. only wll stay in copy cat ….

new buyers, think well before. good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Technical Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW