Home Page Forums Technical Discussion Alldocube X – Color & Brightness

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Alldocube X – Color & Brightness
|
2019-02-12 18:44:49
Starter
#1F
Replies: 3 | Views 3348 | Favorites: 0 | Subscriptions: 2

I’ve received the “X” and I am quite happy with it but it is a little strong on colors and brightness. I would also like to be able to adjust color setting somewhere. Also, even the lowest volume setting is quite high.

Is there any way to fix these 2 little issues, e.g. with a FW update?

2019-05-27 19:48:01
#2F

Same “issue” here. It is a bit of a shame to have such a great screen and not to be able to control the colors. Reds are sooo over saturated that makes me cry. Why did not Alldocube included Miravision on the firmware? I am very dissapointed with the battery too. It’s impposible to have barely 5 hours of screen. Not the 8 hours Alldocube anounced. A real shame. Hopefuly in future updates they correct this two very important things.

2019-05-28 04:03:02
#3F

Quote #2F by @Blendering:

Same "issue" here. It is a bit of a shame to have such a great screen and not to be able to control the colors. Reds are sooo over saturated that makes me cry. Why did not Alldocube included Miravision…

I don’t know if this could help… BUT try a factory reset and don’t sync any account until you can open your tablet settings. I had a weird problem with my M8 and that’s what it solved the problem. It MIGHT work. 😮

2019-05-30 01:34:51
#4F

Quote #3F by @PelvicPsycho:

I don't know if this could help... BUT try a factory reset and don't sync any account until you can open your tablet settings. I had a weird problem with my M8 and that's what it solved the problem. It…

Thank you Gustavo. What problem solved that reset? Battery life or the control over sRGB color?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Post a new Topic
SUBSCRIBE NOW